We are looking for someone to join our marketing team creating web content. No professional experience is necessary, just the willingness to learn and grow with our team!
The web content creator volunteer will be in charge of planning and publishing blog content to our website. Additionally, any sort of web content that may be implemented in the future may also fall under your or your team’s responsibility.
Responsibilities may be adjusted as determined by need.
- Creating and publishing blog content for the website
- Working with other departments to publish content on the website (events, announcements, etc)
- Creating and publishing the KCC newsletter with input from other departments
- Working with the social media team and other marketing team members to promote web content
- Work with events team to ensure online event calendar is accurate
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable access to a computer/internet
- Prior experience creating web content a plus
- Experience with collaboration tools such as Slack and Airtable a plus