We are looking for someone to join our social media team. No professional experience is necessary, just the willingness to learn and grow with our team!
The social media team volunteer will be attending our in-person events to live post to our social media accounts. Candidate will be working closely with the events team to schedule times and capture specific events and may also need to live stream the events to Facebook and/or Twitter.
Responsibilities may be adjusted as determined by need.
- Running company social media calendar
- Formulating high-quality written and visual content
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant pages
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement
- Responding to comments
- Responding to direct messages and escalating to appropriate team if necessary
- Reporting inappropriate content and escalating to appropriate team if necessary
- Attend in-person events to take photos and/or videos to live post
- Work with the events team to coordinate what should be captured and when if there are any special events
- Excellent communication skills
- Managed at least 2 social media profiles (please include the URLs for us to check them out in your application)
- Reliable access to a computer/internet and mobile phone to post live from events
- Available to attend in-person events on a rotational basis with other team members