We are looking for someone to join our media team. No professional experience is necessary, just the willingness to learn and grow with our team!
The photographer volunteer will be attending our in-person events to capture photos that we will use for our organization’s marketing. Candidate will be working closely with the events team to schedule times and capture specific events within our in-person events.
Responsibilities may be adjusted as determined by need.
- Attend in-person events to take photos
- Work with the events team to coordinate what should be captured and when if there are any special events
- Upload media to our company drives for the marketing teams to use
- Available to attend at least weekend events (attending every event is not mandatory, but as many as you can so we can schedule to have at least one photographer at each event)
- Must have some experience in photography (doesn’t have to be professional experience)
- Must be able to edit photos and watermark them with the Kids Can Cosplay logo
- Reliable access to a computer/internet to upload media