We are looking for someone to join our Facebook team. No professional experience is necessary, just the willingness to learn and grow with our team!
The Facebook volunteer is the first point of contact for all inquiries and engagement on our Facebook page. Candidate will be working closely with the social media/marketing team to create content that will help share our positive message to our fans.
Responsibilities may be adjusted as determined by need.
- Running company social media calendar
- Formulating high-quality written and visual content
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant pages
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement
- Responding to comments
- Responding to direct messages and escalating to appropriate team if necessary
- Reporting inappropriate content and escalating to appropriate team if necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Manage at least 2 Facebook and/or Instagram profiles (please include the URLs for us to check them out in your application)
- Reliable access to a computer/internet
- Experience with the Facebook platform
- Experience with graphic design
- Excellent copywriting skills